Quartier Général de la [301]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

www.301team.com

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Arma 2: Mission Invitations

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Snippers
Soldat 2nde classe
Soldat 2nde classe
Snippers

Arma 2: Mission Invitations Empty
MessageSujet: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptyLun 13 Aoû 2012, 16:35

Hey 301 a few weeks ago I was talking to Killer about the potential of you guys coming to play Arma 2 with NwA on our Arma server. At present we do a few missions per month, and I am trying to organize big games once a month, at present we are getting just over 20 people to play. We use the ACE+ACRE mods to enhance the realism! You guys are most welcome to come and play with us at anytime!

We focus on trying to play the missions as realistically as possible and are playing on a platoon level atm!

If you need help either installing the mods or some training ingame let me know and I'll do my best to help you
xfire: sniperhid

I thought I would come on here because I haven't been able to reach you guys on teamspeak for a little while!

Install guide - http://nwa-clan.darkbb.com/t3207-arma-2-installation-download-guide-for-commonly-used-addons

The next event will be this Saturday 18th of August 23 signups already! - http://nwa-clan.darkbb.com/t6822p25-big-arma-gamesignups-18th-august-2012-2000

If you are interested at all please do get in touch you guys are most welcome to come and play with us! It would be awesome to see you guys have a squad/fireteam/unit in the future that is of course if you want to!

Here are two videos from a little while back, of the guys over at NwA doing some missions:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Flap32
Leader
Leader
Flap32

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptyJeu 16 Aoû 2012, 19:03

Hi lads, sadly I won't be able to make it, got sort of a party being launched by my boss , BUT , if this ever get canceled, I'll be the first with you guys.

Anyway, I think some 301 will show up (i'll remember them to post on your forum before)

Record great videos so I can watch that after !
http://the301team.roxorgamers.com
Snippers
Soldat 2nde classe
Soldat 2nde classe
Snippers

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptyVen 17 Aoû 2012, 07:39

Thanks Flap32/Killer for the heads up! at Present we have 24 signups at present Very Happy.

I would highly recommend that the guys who want to play get everything updated and installed ASAP, so if there are any issues we can resolve them ahead of the game as the mods can sometimes take a few hours to download for the first time. If you guys want any training with any of the gear including how to use the radios or what not we can organise a training session tonight or on Saturday afternoon.

Depending on your numbers I'll try to get your a fireteam/squad and try to attach at least a 'liason officer' to your unit, who can aid you during the mission as I will be commanding.
Agardunord
Adjudant
Adjudant
Agardunord

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptySam 18 Aoû 2012, 10:29

Hey Snippers, thanks for the invitation.
Unfortunaltely, I won't show up, august is not the best moment to get 301 members involved in anything :-)
Anyway, since we also play ARMA 2, with ACRE and ACRE to enjoy a better realism, and since it's always a pleasure to play with you NWA guys, we should share some good time as soon as anyone is back from vacation content
Have some fun this evening !

BTW the way, very nice videos !!! good
Snippers
Soldat 2nde classe
Soldat 2nde classe
Snippers

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptySam 18 Aoû 2012, 12:52

No worries, you guys are welcome to play with us anytime! we run a server on our dedi box I gave the info to Killer. There will no doubt be future events as the 'big arma game' is designed to a monthly thing getting as many guys together as possible. Though I might tweak how it is run for the next one.

I don't know how much you guys play the mods but if you need any help with anything, I'll do the best I can to get sort something out. We do offer some training courses as well Chris/Airblade has just run his first sniper course for some rather precise shooting. You guys are of course most welcome to everything! The server is pretty much always open to the community!
Snippers
Soldat 2nde classe
Soldat 2nde classe
Snippers

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptyLun 03 Sep 2012, 20:53

September update post

On the last 'Big' Arma game we had 26 attend. With the approximate following structure:
- 3 Pilots (CAS/transport)
- 3 man HQ (CO + Platoon Sergeant + Radio Officer)
- 2x9 man sections
- 2 man sniper team

Video of the last Big Game (By one of the squad leaders), :

We are continuing to organize more events and are beginning to use the editor to tweak missions for own needs and purposes. Last Saturday we conducted an insurgency mission (Zargabad) with ~20 players and most people seemed to really enjoy it.
Arma 2: Mission Invitations 64pim8

Upcoming Event
Next Big Game: 15th September 20:00 UK time start (21:00 FR time)
Mission: Clafgan Domination
Expected player count: 20-40 players
Signup thread: http://nwa-clan.darkbb.com/t7001-big-monthly-arma-signups-15th-september-2012-clafgan-domination-modified-player-limit#72970
Commanding Officer: Airblade/Chris_Kampfgurke
You guys would be most welcome to have your own squad or be attached to one or be spread around just let me know what your'd like!

If you guys would like in or have any questions at all, just reply to this thread and it will email me a notification Very Happy.

You guys are most welcome to come and play with us Very Happy for any event/night we play!
Snippers
Soldat 2nde classe
Soldat 2nde classe
Snippers

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptySam 08 Sep 2012, 09:30

Important: I have made it earlier at 19:00 UK (20:00 France) as many of our European members mentioned they would prefer an earlier start, so we are going to test this new time. Also JohnScholten has signed up Very Happy, Killer I don't think it will be too much longer before he has solid internet again!
Flap32
Leader
Leader
Flap32

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptyDim 09 Sep 2012, 12:21

I've answered on your thread Smile
Snippers
Soldat 2nde classe
Soldat 2nde classe
Snippers

MessageSujet: Arma 2: 26th Janurary 2013   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptyLun 07 Jan 2013, 00:54

Happy 2013!

301 it was indeed a great pleasure to have your company in the last big arma game Smile of clafgan! I really enjoyed have you guys play with us and was wondering if you would like to join us on the next mission!

When: 26th January 20:30 FR (19:30 UK), turn up at 20:00 FR (19:00 UK)
Mods: The same united operations repo but a few updates have occurred Smile
Map: MSO (Multisession operations framework) - Terrian to be decided (hopefully aliabad region not sure)

The MSO framework is awesome everyone over at NwA really likes it. It's a dynamic system that spawns a good amount of AI, has build able and transportable FOB and base components (sandbags, bunkers, medical tents etc). The AI in this game mode are really nice they play fairly realistically and will patrol and move like a real opponent quite a nice change for most arma missions!

Dude it's going to be sweet, we have a whole bunch of new excited arma 2 players with NwA!

Please signup here!
http://nwa-clan.darkbb.com/t7472-big-arma-game-janurary-26th-saturday-1930-uk-start#79039

Be sure to ask me any questions! Feel free to bring as many or as few guys as you would like!

Hope you guys are doing well
Cirav
Adjudant
Adjudant
Cirav

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptyLun 07 Jan 2013, 10:50

Je suis chaud !
http://www.301team.com
Flap32
Leader
Leader
Flap32

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptyLun 07 Jan 2013, 13:38

There is a huge chance I'll be a part of it.

May I suggest something? ArmA players play very differently under the pression of the "no-respawn" rule... Yes it makes the evening way shorter for some but you hold to your life dearly.

Anyway, respawn or not I should be there and with some 301. I'll post on your forum as soon as I get home
Snippers
Soldat 2nde classe
Soldat 2nde classe
Snippers

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptyLun 07 Jan 2013, 17:26

Good stuff Smile! Will be awesome to have you guys come along!

John is planning to come so I aim to put him with you guys again, if your happy with that. If your'd like specific roles let me know otherwise I am running on the assumption you guys would be happy to form a squad/fireteam together.

The no respawn is indeed an awesome idea! It is a great idea for a fixed mission however it won't quite be practical for this game. Though I would be keen to run this rule on a mission where we have more a fixed mission. The problem with this mission is due it being highly dynamic I don't expect everyone to be able to deal with the changes and the larger amount of players working together.

Awesome guys Smile! Really looking forward to this and playing with you chaps!
Flap32
Leader
Leader
Flap32

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptyLun 21 Jan 2013, 19:14

Damn Snippers, the 26th is the only evening I can put my birthday party, so I won't be with you sadly but I strongly encourage my fellow 301 to come to the event.
Snippers
Soldat 2nde classe
Soldat 2nde classe
Snippers

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptyMar 22 Jan 2013, 11:10

It is unfortunate you can't make it however I hope you have an awesome Birthday party! Happy Birthday in advance Smile!

You guys are still most welcome to come. The other thing is it would be great if you did come that one of you speaks good English for obvious reasons, but from what I have seen in the past I don't think this will be a problem Smile!

We currently have 29 people signed up on our website (few maybes in there but I am hopeful!)
Agardunord
Adjudant
Adjudant
Agardunord

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptyMer 23 Jan 2013, 12:37

Sorry mate, I'll be Pierre's guest for his birthday party saturday evening.
Enjoy the event ! I hope we'll be able to make it next time.
Philippe
Snippers
Soldat 2nde classe
Soldat 2nde classe
Snippers

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations EmptyMer 23 Jan 2013, 13:25

Thanks for letting me know lads Smile!

I hope you have a good party Pierre Very Happy!

I'll do my best to let you know when the next one is!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 2: Mission Invitations   Arma 2: Mission Invitations Empty

Arma 2: Mission Invitations
Page 1 sur 1